Fellowship Afloat’s centre is a unique place for exploration, adventure and building confidence. Based on a converted Lightvessel, Trinity, moored on the coast – we have the ability to provide 13 exciting activities alongside curriculum based learning.
Guests are served by the centre staff team of 20 who hold a wide range of activity, teaching and pastoral qualifications, supported by expert volunteers. We only host one group at a time, so you have our sole attention. Our focus is on making sure that every child has the opportunity to succeed.
Your unique, all-inclusive package includes;
- Bespoke programmes, tailored to your groups needs based on our pre-trip liaisons with you, including evening activities.
- Sole use of a unique, purpose converted lightship in an area of outstanding natural beauty and is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI)
- Friendly and available office team on hand, and a range of resources to support the organisation of your trip.
- High staff to student ratio, with staff on call 24/7 throughout your stay.
- More than just a ‘taster session’ – longer sessions enable students to have many goes, allowing them not only to experience an activity but also to develop their skills.
- The opportunity for individuals to challenge themselves and to take risks in a safe, controlled environment.
- The opportunity to live in community for a week – developing independence, socials skills and friendships with peers & teachers alike.
- Good, home-cooked food that is sourced locally and ethically, with meals prepared and cooked onsite by our head chef and team, tailored to the dietary needs of your group.
- Bursary fund to assist those who would be unable to come otherwise – available on request.