International Certificate of Competence (power and/or Sail) & CEVNI Assessments.

The ICC certificate is required if you are planning to take or use boats in waters outside of the UK, and the CEVNI test which came in during 1999 for Europe’s Inland Waterways. We can offer both practical and theory based assessments for both of these.

If you hold an existing qualification than this may already prove your competence enabling you to just complete a form. If you do not hold one of the recognised certificates then either a course or assessment will be required.

An assessment can be arranged to suit you as required. Please note, the RYA make a charge for issuing the certificate if you are not an RYA member.

To find out more or discuss your requirements, contact us. Assessments will be arranged on demand, please contact the office for more inforamtion about the cost. 

“Our young people have really become closer as a group and we were really able to challenge them and talk to them about issues of faith and share Jesus with them, while getting alongside them as leaders and having fun with them! It was really something that they all really loved.”

Youth Group Leader