About a third of our income comes from giving. Donate today – find out how.
There are two funds you can donate to, our General Fund and our Bursary Fund.
Our General Fund supports the running of the centre, and our Bursary Fund supports individuals that can’t afford to participate in one of our activities.
It is easy to donate either by one off gift or regular donations, not forgetting to fill in a Gift Aid declaration.
One off donations
- You can send a donation through the post direct to our office at the address below, letting us know which fund it is for;
- Make a card donation over the phone to our office at the number at the top;
- You can also donate online with Stewardship, letting us know which fund it is for in the reference box.
We like to encourage regular committed giving because little-and-often gifts can be easy and add up to a significant donation at the end of the year. And they are good for our planning as we include regular gifts in our budgeting it can help us to be more confident about buying a new boat, taking on seasonal staff or replacing worn out equipment.
- You can set up a standing order with your bank and pass on the details to the office at the address below or
- You can print off the simple banker’s order form, fill it in and send it to our office at the address below.
- You can also set up monthly donations online with Stewardship, letting us know which fund it is for in the reference box.
If you are a tax payer please do fill in a Gift Aid declaration as it will enable us to claim an extra 25% of your donation from the government at no extra cost to you.
Have you heard of Payroll Giving?
This is another way to give tax-effectively to charities. If you pay tax via Pay As You Earn, speak to your payroll department and set up a regular donation to Fellowship Afloat which will then be deducted at source from your pay. The Payroll Giving Agency then pays the sum plus the tax you have paid directly to us.
Find out more about the Gift Aid Scheme
If you’d like to talk further about supporting Fellowship Afloat’s work, contact Sarah Case, who heads up our fundraising – 01621 868113