Please read the points below carefully.
- A booking is only secured when a deposit and booking form are received and acknowledged by us.
- If you cancel your booking, for whatever reason, the deposit is forfeited.
- The balance of fees must be paid six weeks before the start of a course.
- If you cancel your booking less than 12 weeks before the start of the course 60% of full fees are due; if less than six weeks, then full fees are due.
- If a booking has to be cancelled by the centre,and no acceptable alternative dates are avilable, all fees paid to the centre will be refunded.
- Should you have a change in circumstances, do contact the Fellowship Afloat office immediately; we will do all we can to accommodate your needs.
- Anyone participating in water activities must be fit for the activity and confident in water wearing a buoyancy aid (supplied at no extra cost by Fellowship Afloat).
- Fellowship Afloat is covered by public liability insurance which indemnifies the Trust in the event of accident or loss resulting from negligence on its part. Personal accident and property loss for visitors is not covered, so we advise you to make your own arrangements if insurance is required.
For a School / Group booking:
- In the event of reduced numbers attending the course, the minimum group fee will be payable.
- Fully completed individual booking forms (FACT 4s/g) must be dispatched with the balance of fees (if possible a single cheque) at least four weeks before the booking.