The view of the surrounding saltmarshes and estuary are beautiful and never cease to delight guests, whether they come to sail, paint or watch birds.
Trinty, the lightvessel which is now FACT's centre, was built in 1954 for Trinity House- the organisation which looks after shipping navigation marks around the UK.
FACT converted her to a residential centre in 1990. It was carried out ensuring that its exterior appearance was little changed. Inside, all work has been done in keeping with its original character.
Guest cabins situated in the forward section, 10 cabins provide accommodation for 36 guests (indicated red)
Saloon, for meals and meeting situated in the aft section seats up to 60 people for meals and meetings (indicated yellow)
Galley, for meal preparation and washing up situated three-quarters aft (indicated blue)
Toilets and showers see the section amidships (indicated green)
The lower part of the vessel consists of the engine room (with the original machinery preserved), which provided power to the light, remains unchanged. Also the original crew's accommodation, now occupied by some of the centre staff.
The ship is connected to the shore for its utility services: electricity, water, sewage and telephone.
The centre's sailing dinghies are moored to pontoons at the stern of Trinity.