(Updated January 2018)
Download as a PDF here
GROUP ACTIVITY WEEKEND
(8pm Friday after dinner - 4pm Sunday.)
A groups needs vary dramatically so we offer a bespoke programme to meet your requirements. Prices also vary depending on time of year. Our team would be pleased to discuss your requirements and fees for your stay - do give us a call on 01621 868 113.
(11am Monday - 10am Friday.)
All our residential programmes are tailored to meet your aims and objectives as well as your class’s specific needs. Our team will be happy to discuss your requirements and fees for a stay onboard so do give us a call on 01621 868 113.
RYA SAIL TRAINING
RYA Dinghy Instructor £400
RYA Assistant Instructor £115
RYA Dinghy Pre Entry Assessment £60
RYA Module (2 days), Adult £179, Student £145
RYA Young Sailors (9-13yrs, 3 days) £160
RYA POWERBOAT TRAINING
RYA Powerboat Instructor £399
RYA Intermediate Powerboat £240
RYA Safety Boat £215
RYA Level 2 £215 adult, £175 student
Estuary Birdwatching £121
East Coast in Watercolour £145
Sailaway Day (non-res) £45
Easter Adventure Week - £240
Multi Activity Weeks £339
RYA First Aid £65
CEVNI test £30
All prices are per individual and include VAT at 20% except where stated; in the event of a change in the standard rate of VAT, we reserve the right to adjust fees.
1. Fees are per individual and inclusive of full board plus activities and instruction, except where stated.
2. The deposit for Multi Activity weeks and RYA Instructor's courses is £75.00. For all other courses or activities the deposit is £50.00 or full fees if the total fee is less.
3. For schools/group bookings, our tariff is based upon a minimum number of 25 persons, unless agreed otherwise.
4. Teachers: one free teacher place per 10 fee paying children.
5. Group leaders: two free leaders places per 25 fee paying people.
Fellowship Afloat's Bursary Fund is set up to enable people with limited means to enjoy a course onboard Trinity. We invite those who wish to apply to contact the office for an application form.
Fellowship Afloat is covered by public liability insurance which indemnifies the Trust in the event of accident or loss resulting from negligence on its part. Personal accident and property loss for visitors is not covered, so we advise you to make your own arrangements if insurance is required.