Schools Bookings & Activity Weekends (Youth Group / clubs etc.)
- The first step is to establish a time you'd like to visit - you could check our Available Dates for Schools or Groups page to see where the vacancies are.
- Once you know when you want to bring your group click on the "Book provisionally", complete all the relevant details and save the registration - we will be in touch to discuss the booking
- Alternatively, contact the office to discuss dates. It is worth giving the office a call even if it appears there are no vacancies as things can change on a weekly basis!
- If the date is free it will be reserved for an agreed time - an information pack will be sent out for you. A completed booking form & deposit will be needed in order to secure the booking.
- We can arrange a visit to you to provide more information about what goes on during a stay on the lightship.
- A tailor made programme is then put together to ensure you get the experience you want.
RYA Courses / Sail Away Days / Activity Days
- Go to the Bookings page and find the course you want to book on.
- Click on the "Book now", complete all the relevant details and save the registration - we will be in touch to confirm the booking.
- Alternatively, you can download a booking form for the appropriate course and send it in to the office with your deposit.
- The place will then be confirmed and the information or other appropriate correspondence will follow.
Should you require further information, then do contact us at the office. The phone number is 01621 868113.